Basic Conversations - How often do you go skiing?

Podcast Notes

You'll hear this basic conversation two times. First, at a normal speed, then at a slower speed. After that, you'll hear short practice dialogs using How often do you (verb)? Finally, you'll hear the conversation again at a normal speed.

listen
mp3 file
size: 1.37 MB
time: 2:49
Feb 14, 2006


Conversation

Bill: How was your weekend?
Robert: It was great. I went skiing.
Bill: How was it?
Robert: It was fun. Do you ski?
Bill: Yes.
Robert: You should come next time.
Bill: That sounds good. How often do you go skiing?
Robert: About once a month.

Let's Practice

A: I went to the movies.
B: How often do you go to the movies?
A: About twice a month.

A: I baked a cake.
B: How often do you bake cakes?
A: About once every two months.

A: I went running.
B: How often do you go running?
A: About three times a week.

A: I had to work.
B: How often do you work?
A: Five days a week.

A: I visited my parents.
B: How often do you visit your parents?
A: Once a year.




0 komentar: