Intermediate Conversations - What happened?

Podcast Notes

listen
mp3 file
size: 1.09 MB
time: 2:14
Aug 3, 2006

Conversation

A: Hey, what happened to you?
B: I broke my arm.
A: Well, I can see that by your cast. How did it happen?
B: I got hit by a car.
A: You got hit by a car? How?
B: Well, I was crossing the street and a car came around the corner pretty fast.
A: Did you break anything else?
B: No, just my arm. I got scrapes and bruises on my legs.
A: That's too bad. I'm sorry to hear that.
B: Thanks. I'll be alright.
A: Hey, now's my chance to beat you in basketball.
B: No, I'll still win.

Let's Practice
A: I got hit by a car.
B: You got hit by a car? How?

A: I skipped my class.
B: You skipped your class? Why?

A: I got a tattoo.
B: You got a tattoo? Where?

A: I have a date.
B: You have a date? With who?

A: I need a favor.
B: You need a favor? What?

A: I need to borrow some money.
B: You need to borrow some money? How much?

A: I called you today, but you didn't answer.
B: You called me today? When?



0 komentar: