Basic Conversations - Where do you usually go?

Podcast Notes

First, you'll hear a basic conversation at a normal speed, then at a slower speed. Next, you'll hear some practice drills. Finally, you'll hear the conversation again at a normal speed.

listen
m4a file
size: 1.46 MB
time: 2:53
Jan 20, 2006

Bill: Where do you usually go on your vacation, Robert?
Robert: I usually go to Canada in the summer.
Bill: What about the winter vacation?
Robert: I like to stay here in Japan in the winter.
Bill: Don't you want to spend Christmas in Canada?
Robert: I do, but it's just too cold.
Bill: I know what you mean.


Practice
A: Where do you usually buy clothes?
B: I usually shop on the Internet.
A: Don't you want to try on the clothes first?

A: Where do you usually study?
B: I usually don't study much.
A: Don't you want to pass your tests?

A: Where do you usually go on the weekends?
B: I usually stay home.
A: Don't you want to go out?

A: Where do you usually eat lunch?
B: I usually eat lunch at a restaurant.
A: Don't you like the cafeteria?




0 komentar: