Intermediate Conversations - Part-Time Job

Podcast Notes

listen
mp3 file
size: 1.1 MB
time: 2:15
Jun 30, 2006

Listen to the conversation, and then you'll hear three short practice dialogs.

A: Do you have a part-time job, Joe?
B: Yes, I work at a convenience store.
A: What do you do there?
B: I do a little of everything. When there are a lot of customers, I work at the cash register. At other times, I put stuff on the shelves.
A: Do you have to clean the store?
B: Of course. We all do. We have to keep the restroom clean. If someone spills or breaks something in the store, we have to clean it up. We also have to make sure that the garbage bins outside don't overflow.
A: What do you like the best about your job?
B: I know my co-workers well, so we have fun working together. Also, the convenience store isn't far from my home, so it's easy to get there, and some of the customers are also my neighbors.
A: What do you like the least about your job?
B: Well, it's not an interesting job. It can get boring.

Practice

A: What do you like the best about your hometown?
B: It is very exciting.
A: What do you like the least about your hometown?
B: It is really cold in the winter.

A: What do you like the best about school?
B: I have lots of friends.
A: What do you like the least about school?
B: I have too much homework.

A: What do you like the best about soccer?
B: The players are always moving around.
A: What do you like the least about soccer?
B: There are not many goals.





0 komentar: